Looking for a New Career?
We believe in teamwork and a constant learning environment to help our realtors grow to their highest potential.
We offer a company culture of positive encouragement when needed, recognition when deserved, and a shared celebration of attainment of goals when accomplished – all while exercising the highest ethical standards to help our clients reach their goals in a positive and effective manner.
Get your real estate realtor license with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices | Central Illinois Central Illinois, REALTORS®.
Become a Real Estate Agent
Real Estate’s FOREVER Brand™
Statistics from Jan 1, 2022 – Dec 31, 2022
Real Estate For You
When you become affiliated with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, you will have the most advanced and professional materials available.
- Office Policy Manual
- Computer Systems
- Snyder Systems
- Open Houses
- Working with Seller
- Listing Presentations
- Seller’s Disclosure
- Net Proceeds Estimate
- Working with Buyers
- Purchase Agreements
- Business Planning
- Cost to Purchase Estimate
- New Agent Orientation
- MLS Rules and Regulations
- Telephone Techniques
- Agency and Forms
- Determining Value
- Listing Contract
- Goal Setting
- Presentation of Offers
- Personal Promotion Preparation
- Financing and Legal Representation
What We Offer Our Agents
- Marketing staff to develop FREE full color feature sheets for all listings.
- Four “Communication Work Stations” to handle “paperless” transaction platform for scanning and distribution of your documents
- Custom Individual Website with Interactive Capture software
- “Customer for Life” Integrated Software Prospecting and CRM
- On-line Seller Advantage Custom Software Platform that automatically updates clients on all market trends, changes, daily.
- BHHS personalized Smartphone Application for all listings
- REALTOR.COM Enhanced Listings Paid by Company at NO CHARGE to agents
- Full list, Sale volume and 4% comm. when you sell a Snyder Lot
- Full time marketing staff creating YOUTUBE videos and FACEBOOK entries Zillow, Trulia, Inland, Loopnet
- Discounts at Eastland Suites in Bloomington and Champaign and the DoubleTree for you and your relocating clients
- Release of lease obligation for tenants in company owned apartments when they use you as a Buyer’s Agent
- More direct agent training than any other office in marketplace including 90 daystart up and coaching program
- Your name and contact information is all your advertised listings
- Access to or over 300 new construction lots in our 11 subdivisions
- Listings available to advertise on three electronic billboard locations with discounted rates to BHHS Agents
- Full-time management team of two brokers with over 80 years experience available to assist you
- Significant market share to position you as a leader to your clients
- We provide all yard signs For Sale and OPEN HOUSE Signs at no charge
- Supportive data including weekly Absorption Rate and Market Trends